1. Open Entourage 2004. Choose Tools -> Accounts from the menu.
2. If you are setting up a new account, choose Configure Account Manually on the Account Setup Assistant. Otherwise skip ahead to Step 5.
3. In the account type window, choose IMAP.
4. You will be presented with a window to fill in your account settings.
Choose your artfarm email account from the Accounts list and click the Edit button.
5. Fill in or confirm the following fields:
Fill in your email address in the Email address and Account ID fields.
IMAP server is mail.theartfarm.com
SMTP server is mail.theartfarm.com
6. Click the Click here for advanced receiving options button and check the box next to This IMAP service requires a secure connection (SSL). The port will automatically switch to 993. Click in the Edit Account pane to dismiss the advanced receiving popup.
7. Click the Click here for Advanced sending options. Another popup will appear. Enable all three checkboxes:
SMTP service requires SSL
Override default SMTP Port 587
SMTP server requires authentication.
Select the Use same settings as receiving mail server option.
Make sure the port is set to 587 and click in the Edit Account pane to dismiss the advanced sending popup.
9. Click the OK button to finish editing.